Wednesday, September 30, 2009
- Name: Glen Wishard
The world is composed of facts, not of things. - Ludwig Wittgenstein
About Glen Wishard
"Never heard of him."
"Relentlessly transcribing his own brain-clutter into neanderthal code ... that lonely psychotic episode he calls a blog ... one-finger hunt and peck nonsense, pathetic beyond belief."
PC Magazine's Guide to Spam Blocking
"Words cannot convey the vertiginous, retching horror that enveloped me as I lost consciousness."
William S. Burroughs
"Refreshingly adequate ... Glen has never been defenestrated without good reason."
"A William F. Buckley for people who've lost the will to live."
State Department Press Release
- The Unhappy Coincidence of Obama and Iran
- What do you get when you cross Moral Equivalence w...
- So I have returned at last ...
- Eight things every Obama supporter should believe ...
- To the Names of the Unknown
- Ahmadinejad at Columbia: The Pampering of Evil
- Psalm for September 11th
- THE NEW REPUBLIC DIARIST - Spiders Don't Have Lung...
- Friday Dead Cat Blogging
- Israel, the Palestinians, and the Cyber-Donks (Par...